Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Layovers...

I must say as much as I hate lay overs they are perfect opportunity to catch up on blogs, e-mails, and reading! I am sitting in the airport because we have a 24 hour layover!


I have had a world wind two weeks back in Perth that have been very exciting. My mom and little brother came to visit for a week. It was so great to just see them. It has been a year since I have been home, so this visit was very special. I was also blessed by a light schedule with my school, which meant my family and I spent lots of time together. We did so many fun things. It was great to become a tourist of Perth for a week with them. I had not seen so much of Perth as I did with them! Haha. We went to the aquarium, a zoo full of Aussie animals, snorkeling, and of course the beach. It was a hard goodbye after our week together.


This past week we were busy celebrating ywam. It was the 50th year anniversary for the organization ywam, and then it was ywam perth’s 25th year anniversary. It was fully of amazing speakers, worship, prayer, and good food!


I am going to post some pictures and yea India here we come!


You are blessed to be a blessing!


Kali


No comments:

Post a Comment