Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Fundraising...


Well I tried to send out an e-mail with this information but for whatever reason it isn't working. So this next weekend, August 8th and 9th, my team and I will be having an Aussie BBQ. We will be selling aussie sausages. 

I am raising money for the outreach portion of my Birth Attendant School. The outreach fee's are 9,400 (AUD). This includes travel, food, and living for the 8 months I will be on outreach. I currently have 5,600 (AUD) and am looking to raise close to 4,000. 

I am asking you to join in with me by pledging a minimum of ten cents per sausage that we sell. You can contribute just by donations also if you would like. 



 I would also love support in praying. This is exciting to be able to join together for God's work. Thank you for all your support!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment