Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, July 25, 2009

OUTREACH....



We have received our locations where we will call home for the next year!! Are you ready for this because it is very very exciting!! God is amazing and getting us ready to go in to some amazing places. Okay I won’t keep you waiting any longer....


We will be leaving to Tanzania!!! I guess you should know that I have a huge heart for Africa esp. this area of Africa, so I am extremely excited that I keep going back! 


Drum roll...... Our next location is..... Perth, Australia!! haha... The base is celebrating their 25th anniversary along with YWAM’s 50th year anniversary during January. So for the first time every the Birth attending students will return to base during there outreach to PARTY!!! haha... Not to mention that the founder of YWAM, Loren Cunningham himself will be at the base. ( If you are not in YWAM just know that is a big deal!! haha) 

So we will come back to Perth!


Then we will get on a jet plane and head out to......... India!!!!!!!! I know at this point you are so jealous of me that you are having to repent, so I just  want tell you, that you too can be used by God and let Him take you to the ends of the earth... Just ask Him where and when!!


After spending a few months in India, we will then head over to the Philippines to finish out an amazing outreach!!! We will spend about a month here before finally heading home to Perth! 


I am so amazing some times when I think about how a year ago this was all just an idea that God had placed in my heart to pray about. That in the matter of one year He lead me to places I never thought I would be able to go, He lead me to people that had major impact in changing my life, and that He did it all because He loves me and He wanted me to truly receive that love for myself. He is worth of all praise! 


More to come! Love you all! 


You are blessed to be a blessing!  


No comments:

Post a Comment