Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A word from the Outback,,,


 Hey all! 

Just wanted to drop a line and say hey before my next serious post!!! I am so stoked about being here still!! I just have to brag about the fact that I live a mile away from the beach and I get to go running there like everyday!! I am hopefully going to go surfing again this weekend! I was successful last time but just the last few runs and only for a few seconds so much more practice is needed!! It has been raining here for the past week and a half and we are all about to go insane!! We need sun!! The sun should be coming out tomorrow so fingers crossed!! =) How is the cold weather!!! haha I love you guys!! Well not much to say about life. I get up at 6 yes 6 o clock everyday to shower and get ready for the day. Most days are filled with lectures, prayer, praise and worship, and then afternoon chores! Then beach of course when its not raining that is. I have seen tons of spiders! They are big brown hairy and so gross!! We are preparing for the last class to get back from outreach so that means that instead of 3 girls in my room there are going to be 14!!!!!! This is going to be crazy!!! Pray for us!!!! =) It is going to be so much fun! okay well I guess I have rambled enough! Love you all! Miss you! 


No comments:

Post a Comment