Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Home

I made it home! It was crazy how quick all my flying went! I couldn't believe it almost. I had no lay over in sydney and literally walk through the airport and got on my next flight.

I have been home almost a week, which I don't like to think about because that means that time is flying by. I have been so excited about this trip and even being here everyday I just get joy from being home and hearing God speak about friends, family, and things to do here. I think last year when I came home it was right after my BAS school, which was a really intense school, and I thought coming home would be such a relief. It wasn't, in fact I think I was under more spiritual attack at home than I had been during my BAS. It was crazy and made me exhausted, but I had such good support from people here. They really held me up, when I felt like falling. This year coming home has been such an opposite feeling. I feel like I can be the one holding people up, and encouraging them. So I am eagerly meeting with people, and ready to be used to encourage.

I have spent the last week in lubbock and am headed off soon. I will be traveling up to angelo to speak at my church, then off to san antonio for nothing but fun! An unexpected little holiday travel with my mom. We are going off to spend a few days together hanging out in the blistering heat of san antonio!

I can't believe how fast a year went by. It doesn't even seem like a year since I have been home, and here I am again catching up with old friends. I still haven't seen half the people I want to, but the time will come. I will be camping out in san angelo in a few weeks!
I do love and miss cheap American shopping, star bucks, and mexican food. I am not over doing it but am definitely enjoying. =)

You are blessed to be a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment