Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, July 3, 2011

God's timing...

Well I have just finished a four day weekend and now it is time to go back to work! I had a few days off at the end of last week and it was such a time of rest, relaxing, and letting God speak. While I was taking to my sister in law on skype, God started putting ideas in my head about going home. It was so funny because I hadn't planned to go home until November but God had a different plan and I've come to learn that His is always best. So after a whirled wind of praying, talking to my leader, and then getting approval, I started planning to come home!
I will be flying in this weekend on the 9th! I am so excited! There are so many little details that are coming together and I can tell that this is the perfect time. My older brother will be graduating with his masters from  university and some other little secret family things will be happening (ugh mom turns 50!!)
I am now in a frenzy getting ready to leave this home and go to another. I am planning to spend a lot of time traveling back and forth from Lubbock to San Angelo, so please let me know if you live in either of those places when we can meet up! I want to see every one I know!
In the midst of getting ready to come home I have been fearlessly working on some homework from a class I am taking here. I told myself I wasn't allowed to do any preparing for home until my homework was done. That lasted most of the weekend but I finally broke! I  am so excited the planning for home is much more fun to do than the homework! Oh but the homework needs to be done before thursday when I get ready to leave! I hate being a procrastinator! =)
I'll write more soon! Praying for safe and quick travel home! Join with me in that!

You are blessed to be a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment