Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, November 5, 2010

Incredible India

Well we are finishing up our third week in India.
I am now in Hyderabad. I don't know why but India has been so amazing the second time around. Everything just seems to be striking a new cord in me these days! Love it!
I have eaten about a ton of rice so far. My friend Katie and I decided that we feel like 13 yr old boys when it comes to eating rice. Let me explain. You eat a HUGE amount of rice for lunch and then three or four hours later.. you are starving again. I think this must be what it is like for a guy growing. Or at least in my experience with my brothers, they would eat tons and I would always think where does it go? And now I am asking myself that same questions. Where does all that rice go?! =)
We have an amazing group here in Hyderabad. They are an NGO (non government organization) that works mainly in HIV/AIDS, but they have developed a branch of primary health care workers. So we are training their workers. They are quick and smart and love Jesus! Praise the Lord. Testimonies to come.
Well today is a special holiday, Diwali, where every one sets off crackers (fireworks) So I am going to attempt to walk home now without being blow up!

You are blessed to be a blessing.

1 comment:

  1. Kali, We love, love, love keeping up with you via your blog. So looks like you're coming close to the end of your India trip?? What's next? And, we try to keep up with Trevor on FB. Remember that we love you very much, P&V

    ReplyDelete