Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The journey through the summer...

Well time is flying by! I have been spending the summer with my family and making it around to all my friends! I have had a blast spending time back in San Angelo, and living with my mom and brothers. I have to say that I have a new respect and awe for moms. After babysitting my little brother all summer long, I have decided it was not a babysitting job but that I essentially became a mom in training.

Typically day:
wake up, take mom to work, go run, Bible/Jesus time, stephens up, get breakfast Stephen - "don't want to eat"... Me -" you have too", get ourselves ready for the day, chores, games or a puzzle (monopoly usually), stephen ever 5 minutes or right after we would finish an event, " what are we going to do now?" "Can we go to joy-land, main event, movies, water rampage?" Me - "No" make lunch, after lunch run errands, or mow the lawn, or laundry, or grocery shopping... stephen "can we go to pet store?" me- "maybe" then we pick up mom from work, dinner, then whew... sleep.

I mean I am tired from all these responsibilities! =) I have really had fun, but am definitely not ready for that full time!

I also spent the last two weeks  getting ready for a garage sale. Since I am leaving for another two years, mom said I had to go through all the stuff that I had and get rid of it! What a task. I had three closets full of stuff and three or four huge boxes in the garage to go through, sort out, and get ready to sell. We did all this work and had the garage sale last weekend and had about ten people show up! Oh what a disappointment! It turns out that we had our garage sale on the same day as some big flea market in town. Go figure! So now we are gearing up to have another garage sale next weekend! =) We will pray this one goes better! Please pay me to hall all my crap off!

I keep trying to post the video I made that recaps my last year but it won't load. I guess the file is too big. I will keep trying.

I really have had a blast seeing so many people since I have been back! Seeing babies that were in there moms when I left, meeting the new mr. and mrs. that have happened since I left, and just being able to be apart of all the family functions agains; the dinners, games, ect. God has really blessed my time! So now I am gearing up and getting ready to go back! I don't leave until the 9th of september but it is coming quicker than expected! I am still making one more trip to San Angelo, so if I didn't see you the first time, I would love to see you this time!

Until next time...

You are blessed to be a blessing

No comments:

Post a Comment