Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The time is now....


This weekend was full of prayer push, e-mails, and phone calls. We (my school and I) were fighting a very hard battle against the enemy (who doesn't want to see our team go on outreach). I would be scared if I were him! haha. Anyways, turns out that a family that is waiting for support money - there internet was, for some reason, not working all weekend (huh) and they didn't receive all the e-mails that had been sent all weekend long saying people wanted to support them. This is just one of the exciting stories that our team experienced this past week. I have just seen first hand what it means to stand in faith, knowing God spoke words for this family to go on outreach but not seeing the physical results yet.

SO.... we still needed money coming into this week...

Today at 1:00 pm my team needed to buy airline tickets. If we didn't buy them today, the price would go up. God's timing is never wrong. At 5 minutes til one o'clock today my leader was finishing up the math on all the donations, plus money we as a school had raised to announce that we had all of our money!!!
Praise God. He is so faithful and amazing. I can't express how amazing this time has been drawing near to Him and seeking after His ways to see this money come in and standing on His words that it would come in!! Oh it was a great time of screaming and singing and dancing! It was so much fun!
Anyways, thank you for all your prayers and support. I loved taking you on this journey of God's faithful.

So I only have 14 more days here in Perth, and then we head out to Tanzania!! I am so excited. It is this overwhelming feelings of joy, nervousness, excitement, feeling fully ready to deliver a baby, then re-thinking maybe I am not so ready.. haha... I am ready, and don't worry, I will be fully supervised on my first couple of catches! =)

Love you all!

You are bless to be a blessing.

1 comment:

  1. thanks so much for sharing this journey with us!! love you and sent you a couple of books. . hope you get them before you leave. .

    have a great trip!

    bonnie & todd

    ReplyDelete