Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

More News...


Okay.. Today is the day our money is due! God has spoken words about a celebration that will be happening tonight! We are in full faith and starting to build our tent for meeting for the celebration (we are literally building a tent). This whole concept comes from the jewish celebration feast of Tabernacles. I am soo excited! We are needing 29,000 dollars!! God has provided 201,000 dollars!!! We are in full push in prayer and contacts and I just want to keep giving anybody the opportunity that wants to jump on board in seeing this miracle happen. I gave the website in my last post, but all your have to do is go to that website and make a payment of however much God is putting on your heart. No amount is to small for God to multiple!! One of our leaders has been collecting money off the street, because God has been putting loose change in her path. So she added a collection of 5 dollars and some change to our fund of money!

this is an exciting day and I want you all to be apart of it! God is not only using this time for people to invest into His kingdom but to really invest in our unity of our group. People are not only donating money but God is prompting them to donate clothes to bless everyone and tonight we are donating food for our celebration! God is big and creative. One thing I am learning from the amazing women around me is not to just ask God about money but ask God about blessing people in whatever creative ways you can imagine. Don't ask God should I bless, but take a step of faith and start working on a blessing - whether that is some cookies, an encouraging note, some clothes for someone, oh my goodness there are endless possibilities! But step into the act! Don't wait for the answer to bless, we are all called to bless. This is just a huge new revelation for me, like as I write I am understanding more and more! Learn to ask God different questions. He has called us to bless, to move in faith. So don't wait for Him to tell you to move, move and wait because He is going to come in full force behind you and magnify your blessing to others and to you!!

Will write more soon about our celebration!!!!!!!!

You are blessed to be a blessing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment