Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, September 7, 2009

Excitement...

Well... First let me tell everyone today is my BIRTHDAY!!!! YAH.... I am 23 years old and just loving today! It is amazing to look back and see how far God has taken me in one year, and now I am getting pumped for the year ahead. He has already spoken such amazing things for this next year, I am blown away by His love and faithfulness in my life.

So I want to update you guys on my teams money situations. We have been moving into action and praying. God is soo good and we have already seen 180,000 dollars (roughly) come in and we are still in need 50,000 dollars (roughly) (sorry I didn't write down the exact figures). Everyday we are continuously seeing more and more of God's provision and his amazing creativity in how He provides. I want to share that if anyone feels lead to give, and feels like God is putting an amount on your heart to contribute to this vision God has to see Midwives taken into the nations, then please e-mail me. Or if you would like, you can just go on YWAM Perth's website and pay online towards the BAS. (Birth Attendant School). https://www.ywamperth.org.au/007/payonline.asp
This is the website.. you can just say that it is for the BAS outreach in the details section of the payment plan.
This is an amazing opportunity to contribute to God's kingdom. We will be effecting four different nations this year with a large group of about 30+ people. So pray about the amount to contribute and lets see nations changed together! Thanks for all your support! Love you guys!

You are blessed to be a blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment