Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

quick note






I have so many things to catch up writing about. ugh! I will try and just make quick notes and not long stories.

Quick note number 1 - I got my mexican food craving fix! Their was one restaurant that was recommend for having something similar to what I would call mexican food, so with a couple of friends on the last weekend I was able to we went. It was good food, not true mexican but close enough to hopefully keep me satisfied for 11 months. 

Note number 2 - I graduated for the third time last friday night. I am complete with dts and have officially moved on to the next season. Not only is God moving in my life, but He is moving me quickly into the next season. All the better I think.

Last note - I really haven’t even touch the surface of telling stories from Morocco. It really is amazing what prayer can do. I know for me it was hard in the first few weeks of being in Morocco to just pray things into place and really do the spiritual battling first. I get into a save the world in one day mentality and forget that God usually is a patient God that loves for you to build relationships, learn things, and trust before you get the end result. This was a good lesson for me was wait, pray, pray all the time but pray hard and fervently and trust that God will and is there. I loved this. Every time we would pray somewhere or do worship somewhere like a park we would always see fruit come from it. One week we did praise and worship in the park then the very next week to the day we end up back in the same park, in the same spot with about 20 something young university students just hanging out with them. We got to share stories about our lives, and them about theirs and we just hung out. It was amazing to see the fruit of our prayers. The friendships that were made that God used to plant seeds and show His love. 


No comments:

Post a Comment