Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, January 30, 2009

Clarity ~

Hey all! Sorry my last blog was rushed and a bit confusing! I will try and make this one clearer! Be patient with me on blogs, I'll get better!

Okay were am I. I live on what aussie's call base. It is a collection of building (about 3) that are all on one property. We have a classroom, common room/eating area, and rooms. I am in a room with three girls. It is great! We actually have a lot of space and one shower each! Thank you Jesus! There are 8 students in my class. 3 girls, 3 guys and one married couple (they are locals).

We have already finished our first week of lectures! I can't believe it! Each week a different speaker comes in to teach us on a different topic. This first week we learned about hearing God's voice. The lady that spoke to us was so amazing and completely connected to God and the Holy Spirit. She would speak to us on different areas of hearing God's voice, the different ways to hear his voice, and on intercession prayer. Then we would actually get up and apply it. We did amazing interaction with God, each other and praying for different people (some we didn't even know). She brought so many concepts to life that I had not imagined! The connection I felt with God was real, intimate, and closer than ever before. It was like my soul was connected with His. This is a good start!

Now for some fun stories! There are tons of little kids running around. We have several families that live on base and around the area that the parents work on the YWAM base and so there kids play here. They are so much fun! We play a lot of cricket! Big sport here so I am becoming quite the cricket player! We live about a mile or two ( 3 kilometers in aussie talk) from the beach so any break we get even if its only for an hour we are running down to the beach! It is beautiful!! I love it! They have tons of animals here that we would have to go to a zoo to see that are just like hanging out in the back yard!! haha, lots of really interesting birds! We went surfing today and I actually got up on the surf board about three times after oh 15 total wipe outs!!! Lets just say I ate a lot of salt water!! I have seen lots of lizards, had two cockroaches crawl over my foot but praise Jesus haven't seen any spiders!!! Lets keep praying against that!! evidently I just missed huntsman season!! again we will keep praying against that! =)

okay I'm off, we have journal that we write in every week and we have to be very creative with each page - anyone that knows me knows I am not very creative so this takes a lot of work for me! God is pulling out stuff I never imagined He would - like my creativity! haha. Love you all - Be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment