Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

What's your next step?


I was in class the other day when the guy speaking said "how do I use this gift of free will?" 

I have a gift. A choice. What am I doing with it? Will my choices impact for eternity or will it get me by for today or the next 5 years? 

In the movie Gladiator there is this line "What we do in life echoes in eternity." 

I believe it. I believe God has given us the authority and the choice to live for Him, say Yes to His plans, and be apart of bringing His kingdom Here. Now. To echo for all eternity.

What if someone came to know Jesus because you told them the good news? That would echo in eternity. 

You have a gift. If you believe in Jesus then I ask us, as a church, what are we doing with it? 




No comments:

Post a Comment