Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Our new home...


Here it is! Our new home...
After months of waiting, expecting, maybe this week we will get it, maybe next, Perth city council finally came and said it's usable! We are IN!!! 9 Robertson is YWAM Perth and it open, livable, usable, and absolutely beautiful!

Thursday we got our official letter from Perth city and that night we were in the building dedicating it to the Lord with prayer, oil, worship, and leaders from the aboriginal community giving us formal welcomes onto the land and prayers for what God is going to do in this facility. It was such a incredible time together and with Jesus.



On top of all the excitement of the new base opening up, we are still in full swing in our school. Finishing up a week on submission and authority, we learned about God's anointing leadership and how to have submission in our hearts, not just in our obedience. It was powerful with lots of world views changed.
We are headed into week 6 of the school! Only 7 more weeks to go before heading out on outreach! We learned our outreach locations this week and drum roll please...I will be headed into London for the first 7 weeks then on to Hyderabad India for 4 weeks! I am leading different teams to both locations by myself and am soo excited. I have never experienced London and I am very familiar with hyderabad (this will be my third time to go!) so I am ready for the newness, challenges, and all that God is going to do in both places. I will be focusing on health care in India and will be working closely with an aids clinic that I have worked in and taught in during previous visits.

well i will leave you with a few pictures of my small group, and some school activities! We are taking the students camping this weekend (so fun!) and I have a small video post coming that you can be anticipating. I filmed my day in full the other day to give you a quick preview of what exactly do I do... haha in case you ever wondered! Be looking for it in the next week!

you are blessed to be a blessing


I drive this giant van once a week to take some of my students to volunteer at a pregnancy crisis center in the city - i call it the whale. 


Some of us enjoying nice drinks for our small group!
The aussie teaching us how to do a tim tam slam!  

Helping my housemate set up her new bed in her new house =( she moved out of out house into the new base... 



My roomie erika!  


Hayley and I making our students bday cake! It tasted great... didn't look as pretty as expected.. oh I have a lot to learn about baking! 

1 comment:

  1. great to catch an update. so much excitement ahead for you! (kimberly huffman)

    ReplyDelete