Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Time is flying by...

I can't believe it is already October! I'm afraid my season are still all messed up in my head... I feel like winter is on it's way, but in reality my life is heating up... summer is coming and I welcome it! We are mid spring here in aussie land and I was loving last weekend when the sun was out, and the shorts and tank tops came out!

I am moving at such a normal pace these days that I almost feel like I don't have much to write about. My schedule is set to working in two different ministries on base. I spend two days a week working in the kitchen.. cooking to feed the masses for lunch and dinner... (by masses I mean around 350 people) then the other days of the week then I work with a ministry on base called trio. I volunteer at a pregnancy crisis center and love it. I get to do a lot of nursing work, which always sparks my interest, like pregnancy test, ultrasounds and some health care teaching. Then we also provide lots of resources to women who need it and provide lots of counseling. The center has a program set up to help women learn how to be a mom and all the changes their body and life will go through during pregnancy and once baby is arrived. During it they earn play money and get to buy all the baby gear they will need before the baby is born. It is such a neat system and really teaching the women so much!

Even though the pace of my day is normal, God is still in full gear speaking and teaching me. I have gone through some intense past few weeks with different life issues that I had to face.. physically and emotionally. I am never ceased to be amazed at the love Jesus gives us.. me. The promises that God has been speaking over my life are getting closer and some have even come to pass... I just feel the movement forward in my relationship with Jesus. It is great because you know God loves you to much to leave you where you are at, and we are always able to move closer to God - He is dynamic, made us to be dynamic and loves when we lean in, cry out, speak to HIm to become closer but every once in a while you can tell when that big step forward has happened in the relationship. Or maybe when something has broken and the comfort level is greater with the relationship. That is what I feel like and I love it. I just sit back some days now and soak it up.

Well the building that we (ywam) calls "base" is officially moving. We have been trusting GOd for finances ..seen Him provide, and are now building a base of our own.(we have been renting facilities for the past 25 years) It is an exciting time and a crazy time... in the next 8 weeks... we will uproot and move multiple schools, lots of ministries, and 350 people into a new facility (praying that it is finished on time!) So I will keep you updated on how that goes! It will be crazy, gong show type fun!

You are blessed to be a blessing

No comments:

Post a Comment