Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, September 5, 2011

They sneak up...

Well its just another normal week except that it is my birthday this week. Umm. I love birthdays, when they are not mine. =) Only because of the whole getting older thing. Seems like they keep sneaking up on me. I will be 25 this year. Seems monumental in a small kindof way... (oxymoron?!)... Maybe I am just being a bit dramatic but I feel like I will be 25 in two days and haven't had time to think about it! Maybe thats a good thing.
I would love to wait on the Lord a bit and get some fabulous words for this coming up year and all the things He wants to do! I always get a bit torn on my b-day about whether I should be reflecting, looking back on the year that was or being excited and looking towards the year to come! Maybe I will do a day of both! Because I live in Australia, I have the privilege of having two birthday days. Since I was born in America and they are a day behind. It works out perfectly for those of us that like to prolong good things (like attention because it is your special day!) =)
I am also planning a party for myself... wahoo... I would love to get to know more people around in the community that I live with. So I guess having a big party is a great way to do that. SO if you are reading this and around perth... my house, saturday night! Fire pit plaid party! Yes.. we will be roasting marshmallows and having a good time.

I have a prayer need... the house that I live in is currently up for sale. My roommates and I have been put on a month to month lease while they try and sell the house. The base is looking for a new house to rent to put all of us in, but sadly have not found one yet that is in our price range or that will be okay with 12 girls living in it. So we are in a waiting period. Not sure when we will have to move out, currently don't have any where to go, but know that God is faithful and His timing is perfect. So if you think about, I would appreciate some prayer help! We have a gorgeous house and have been so blessed to live here, and I believe we are going to get an even better house to live in! Yah God's blessings! So we are waiting and will be quickly transitioning soon.

okay well that is it for now.

You are blessed to be a blessing!

Random pictures from working in the kitchen...
Making Fish and Chips for dinner... I hand battered like 300 fish that day!

 I love to receive packages! =)

 Yes we feed lots of people..

 Random pic's from my mom and my road trip!!

No comments:

Post a Comment