Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Heading to the Outback!

My bags are packed. Rather full and one pound overweight I should add. I've got to open the bag back up and think simple and take some more stuff out! haha! I have been running around like a chick with her head cut off for the past five days but I think it is all coming together! I set out on a plane to Dallas tonight to spend the night with my older brother then tomorrow around 12:55 pm I will start this adventure! I want to thank everybody who contributed to this trip through prayer, donations, encouragment, a place to live =), and support by being the body of Christ! I am excited, nervous, anxious, scared, and at peace with putting my life in God's hands for the next year and a half! Check up on me often, I will be updating the blog as frequent as possible and please send me e-mails! I am going to want to hear from everybody!!
Be blessed and love somebody today!

Philippians 4:4-7
Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: REJOICE! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your request to God. And the peace of God will transcend all understanding, will guard you hearts, and your minds in Christ Jesus.

3 comments:

  1. Yea! You made it!! Please write often. . August and Brittany leave this morning for Guatemala . .we are in San Antonio right now and headed for the airport. . .All is well at the huckabee house! :) We are praying for you daily. . .love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kali,we are very excited for you! Have a safe journey and be well! We will eagerly share in your adventures and work as we follow along. Treigh Mulvaney

    ReplyDelete